Super Chocolate Cake from Leila Lindholm

02:22


This week I had a massive dessert "order". I had to bake cakes for a party.
I was pretty sure that we couldn't miss a chocolate cake.







That's why I decided to make this cake from Leila Lindholm, which she describes on her website as 'My Sticky Chocolate Cake'

And do I still have to tell you that this cake was Utterly delicious? No, I don't think so (just LOOK at it!).

You will need:

50 gr butter
50 ml vegetable oil
2 eggs
170 gr caster sugar
70 gr brown sugar, I used blond sugar (cassonade)
150 gr plain flour
4 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt
Butter and flour for the tin 
50 gr dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
icing sugar (optional)

Mix together the eggs and (white, brown and vanilla) sugar until the mixture "lightens up". Add the hot melted butter and the vegetable oil. 

Mix in a separate bowl the (sifted) flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. 

Add it slowly to the first mixture. 

Cut your chocolate in little pieces and add them to your mixture.

Butter your tin and pour some flour over it. Put in your mixture into the tin.

Place it in the oven that has reached 150°C.

Bake it for 30 minutes.
Let it cool down and sprinkle it with some icing sugar (optional).

Serve and EAT!



XO

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images