Blueberry Cheesecake

11:56


Did I already wrote about my passion for Brussels?
No?!
Well I like it a lot!
So a couple of weeks ago I went on a "day trip" to Brussels.
I was just wandering around the city centre when I spotted a bakery called "Charli".
I decided to go for a good cup of hot chocolate and an blueberry cheesecake!
Look at this! It was to die for!


It was so good I decided to give it a go myself!


For an 18cm baking tin you will need:

For the crust

100 gr petit beurre biscuits
50 gr softened butter

For the filling

400 gr philadelphia
65 gr caster sugar
1 egg
vanilla essence 
1 tbsp maizena

Blueberry marmelade

Preheat your oven to 200°C.

Mix the biscuits with the butter in the foodprocessor until you get a crumble.

Put that crumble on the bottom and the sides of your baking tin.

Let it rest in the fridge.

In the meantime make your filling. Simply mix the ingredients together.

Now pour the filling on top of your 'crumble'.

And bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.

Let it cool down.

Put some marmelade on the top. Let it rest and cool in the fridge.



Serve!


XO!








You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images